We act for employers, employees, workers and self-employed contractors providing advice on both contentious and non-contentious matters relating to all aspects of employment law, including the following:
- Drafting contractual documentation and policies
- HR advice and training for employers
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Managing stress, sickness absence, performance and bullying and harassment
- Constructive and unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and whistleblowing
- Settlement agreements
We have extensive experience of appearing in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court. We undertake our own advocacy for clients.
We can offer a variety of pricing arrangements for clients based on hourly rate or fixed fee options. If you would like an initial free consultation on your employment law dispute, please do get in touch.