I provide innovative, bespoke solutions for clients – every client’s needs are unique, and my approach will be tailored to each client. My expertise spans across multiple discipline areas from Property to Private Client, to include contentious and non-contentious.
I have acted for over a decade for individuals in their private and business capacity using my entrepreneurial flair and super responsive service. My advice is holistic and encompasses more than just the law, my mindset is that of an entrepreneur and business person in addition to being a solicitor.
No waffle – I get straight to the point. I work quickly and thoroughly empowering clients to understand their transaction or work for which they have instructed me. The overall effect of this approach is to reduce stress for the client and ensure the process is more enjoyable.
I pre-empt problems before they occur by meticulous attention to detail, exceptional technical knowledge of the area of law and a strong ability to always see the larger picture on behalf of the client.
Private client – I assist individual, families and companies with all aspects of wealth protection and preservation, working collaboratively with professionals including tax advisors, accountants, and financial advisors, as needed. I specialise in Trusts for Vulnerable People, enabling families to provide for their loved ones who are vulnerable, injured or with progressive health conditions.
I act as a trusted advisor to businesses to make sure that they do not grind to a halt upon the death, injury or incapacitation of a Director or Shareholder by taking advantage of the benefits of a Lasting Power of Attorney.
My advice and foresight helps to preserve, build and maintain wealth, giving client’s peace of mind about the future. I have a discreet and empathetic approach due to my qualifications in health and wellness.
Areas of Expertise
- Enfranchisement and Lease Extensions
- Landlord and Tenant
- Airspace Leases
- Commercial Leases
- Rights of Pre-emption
- Conveyancing to include residential, commercial, auctions, transfers of part and agricultural
- Advice on constructive and resulting trusts
- Boundary Issues and Property Disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Residential tenancies, termination and possession proceedings.
- Wills, Living Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney for individuals and businesses – both health and financial
- Vulnerable Beneficiary and Disabled Beneficiary Trusts
- Advice to Trustees, executors, testators
- Post death variation to wills
- Establishment, implementation and administration of trusts and advice for trustees
- Court of protection applications.