Harry is valued member of the real estate team. He acts for private investors, lenders and businesses based in the UK and offshore on commercial and residential property transactions and restructuring.
Harry’s understanding of the offshore property investor’s requirements has enabled him to build a niche practice providing a comprehensive and bespoke service.
Harry is known for his personal touch whilst being a strong negotiator. Harry has sincerity and a calm and collected approach which clients welcome. Harry ensures the deal is always done.
Harry has a strong international client network and is regularly referred work from law firms and accountancy firms in many foreign jurisdictions to advise clients with cross border commercial interests in the UK. He has a particular expertise in share purchase agreements involving “corporate wrapped” property transactions and in “de-enveloping” corporate wrapped offshore property vehicles in a tax efficient manner. Harry has acted for significant commercial businesses and high net worth individuals.
Harry supports the corporate team in advising on all property aspects of a transaction.
Harry’s recent deals include :
- Leading the team on the sale of a large European pharmaceutical company for €360m
- £40m residential development in Mayfair
- £22m commercial acquisition in central London
- £15m residential development in Belgravia
- Advising and acting on behalf of offshore banks funding property acquisitions in the UK
- Acquisition, redevelopment and disposal of a portfolio of commercial properties for a large private London based property company
- Advising on the acquisition of a majority shareholding in a £30m residential development
Travelling, visiting art galleries, gardening, Chelsea FC.
English & Greek
- Business, Company and Commercial
- Business Contracts
- Business Structures
- Buying, Selling Commercial Property
- Residential Conveyancing
- Offshore Investors and Finance
- Property Development and Planning
- Banking and Finance
- Succession Planning
- Commercial Property