- Recoverability of administration charges when serving a section 146 notice
- Tenant failed to give vacant possession in accordance with terms of break clause
- Meaning of “Vendor” contained in restrictive covenant
- John Archer joins Jury O’Shea
- Acceptance of tenant break notices
- The importance of landlords complying with service charge consultation requirements
- Discrepancies in listing particulars do not defeat listed status
- Who is the Competent Landlord for the purposes of the 1954 Act?